Our career prospects
At Rolco we value our employees and recognize the fact that they are our greatest resource. For these reasons we offer:
- Training programs aimed at continuous personnel improvement and the transfer of knowledge necessary for improving our employees’ skills.
- Ample opportunities for advancement
- A competitive system of rewards and benefits based on the most modern performance evaluation systems.
- A group insurance and health coverage policy for all.
- Personal discount cards for purchase at ROLCO’s retail store.
We hire and promote people based not only on their skills and capabilities but based on their work ethic and their attitude towards improving.
We are looking for people that will contribute to the company’s vision, to function as one team with one goal and one vision, guaranteeing success.
We offer employment in the following sectors:
- Human Resources
- Research and Development
- Industrial Operations
When we are looking to hire someone new, we do not use the candidate’s academic background as our only criterion. For a successful career at Rolco one has to:
- Have good analytical skills
- Be result oriented
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be someone trustworthy and with integrity
- View challenges as opportunities for improvement and growth
Furthermore, your initiative, your leadership skills, your sense of responsibility, and your enthusiasm are also important to us.
From our side, we will provide you with the circumstances and tools you need to succeed.
It is up to you to seize the opportunity!
Submitting your application.
The first step is to submit your resume accompanied by a covering letter describing why you think you are the best person for the job.
You can submit those either through the mail or through email, stating in both cases which position you are applying for in the subject line, including the reference number if there is one.
All of the applications and resumes are completely confidential.
Agias Annis 111, 18233, Rentis Athens
TEL 210 3493000
FAX 210 3426171
The second stage of the selection process includes:
The collection and assessment of the applications received based on a number of different criteria that have been selected for each position.
The applicants that make it through will be invited for an individual or group interview. For certain positions, skill assessment tests will be administered.
Finally, all applicants will be contacted and informed of the outcome of their application.
Final decision/ Offer
Welcome to the Rolco-Vianil family!